Frequently, some of people mentioned that wearing a Bluetooth headset for a long time will hurt the ear. Is the quality of the headset not good or not suitable? The following humming Bluetooth headset manufacturers analyze the reasons for you:
When a person wears a Bluetooth headset, the passage port of the outer ear is tightly plugged by the earphone, which is almost in a closed state. The high-volume audio sound pressure directly enters the ear, and is concentratedly transmitted to the thin eardrum without any buffering space, hearing. The nerves are stimulated to be extremely excited, and it is very easy to cause hearing fatigue. So there is a pain in the ears after wearing the headphones for a long time!
Whether wearing headphones can cause hearing impairment, the current medical research is controversial, because the length of time and the volume of each person are inconsistent, can not make effective observation and judgment. But it is worthy of affirmation: if long time Wearing earphones to listen to music without paying attention to ear care can affect hearing. Compared with loudspeakers, the earphone's diaphragm is closer to the eardrum, although it is more pleasant and more harmful to the ear. Although the earphone design is now Almost all have adopted "open" headphones to reduce hearing damage, but long-term use of headphones can still cause damage, which may cause poor blood circulation, tinnitus, necrosis of inner ear hair cells and even nerve damage, especially some people will The volume of the music is wide and I want to use it to offset the noise. This is not appropriate.
Frequent wearing of headphones can cause damage to the ear. In general, the following principles should be noted when using a headset:
1. Don't wear headphones for a long time
2. The volume of the headphones should not be too large. If a person outside a meter can't hear you clearly, it should lower the volume of the headphones.
3. Choose headphones that are comfortable to wear
4. The earphones should be of good quality, the noise is small, and the volume can be adjusted.
5. Don't listen to the earphones for a long time, let your ears rest every half hour, no more than three hours a day, the less the better
6. Don't listen while sleeping. Due to the sleeping position, the pillow exerts pressure on the earplugs, causing physical damage to the eardrum.