Bluetooth® is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short-wavelength
phone, smartphone or computer.A product with Bluetooth technology, such as a Bluetooth headset, has a tiny
computer chip inside that contains the Bluetooth radio, and software that makes connectivity between devices
possible.So when Bluetooth-enabled products, such as a cell phone and headphones, are in close proximity to
each other, they connect, or pair. A single Bluetooth headset can even connect to multiple devices at the same
time.This enables you to talk on the phone or listen to music without the bother of wires or cords.
How to Pair with a Phone to Get Bluetooth headset connected, please follow those Steps:
1. Make sure your Bluetooth headset is fully charged before using
2. Keep Presing headphone like red and blue light flashing alternately
3. Turn on the phone 's Bluetooth feasture. the phone sends out a signal and starts scanning for other
Bluetooth–enabled devices, such as your headset.)
4. When the phone finds the headset, the headset will show up on the list of devices. You will be asked to pair
the devices by entering a PIN number. The PIN number should come with your headset. Usually the pin number
5. Once the devices are paired, all your phone calls will connect automatically to your headset as long as
it’s turned on, and you won’t have to repeat the pairing process.
6.A Bluetooth device emits low power radio transmission signals that can travel up to around 10 meters. But
the distance can vary according to the headset. Check the range before you buy.